Level 2 commissioning course builds upon the information learnt in level 1 and will help you to understand which organisations are responsible for different aspects of commissioning, how you can support commissioners in their role and the opportunities that engaging with commissioners could present for industry.
Buy Now - £95 + VAT
- Who is involved in commissioning?
- Commissioning decisions - who decides and how is this done?
- How do commissioning organisations work?
- How is commissioning measured?
- What happens if commissioning fails to meet standards?
- What can I do with this information?
- Important vocabulary & resources.
In particular, the course focuses on clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) as they carry out the majority of NHS commissioning.
- Who can take the course: Medical representatives
- Course duration: 1 hour
- Certification Duration: 1 year
Provide feedback on this course